Fast, Reliable, Professional Service.
By Appointment Only
Take the hassle out of getting your documents notarized.
With a scheduled appointment, our professional notary public will come to you – meeting at your workplace, home, assisted living community, hospital, or other convenient location.
Why Choose a Mobile Notary?
- We’ll come to you at a time and place that fits your schedule, so we can take care of business and you can get on with your day sooner!
- Compliant with all Virginia notary public laws.
- We’ll ensure that your important documents won’t be rejected due to notary public errors and omissions.
- Banks or other companies may not notarize certain documents due to liability. Blue Ridge Mobile Notary holds an Errors & Omissions insurance policy, so you can rest assured!
Area We Serve
We happily offer in-person appointments for areas in the following Virginia counties: Alleghany, Amherst, Appomattox, Augusta, Bath, Bedford, Botetourt, Campbell, Craig, Nelson, Roanoke, and Rockbridge.
What We Need From You
We need to witness the signing of your documents in person; please provide unsigned documents and verify identity one of the following ways:
- United States Passport or Passport Card
- Certificate of United States Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Foreign Passport
- Alien Registration Card with Photograph
- State-issued Driver’s License or ID Card
- United States Military ID Card
We can also notarize for those who are personally known, which means the Notary Public has an established relationship with the individual (regular interaction over a period of time giving the notary a deep-seated belief that the person is who they say they are).